was held at ASU July 27th -29th. This is the first time that we have brought together all of the fields of infectious disease including HIV, TB, STDs, Vector-borne Disease, Foodborne Disease and Invasive Bacterial Infections in a unified training. The training:
- Had almost 300 attendees from across the state, including physicians, nurses, sanitarians, local health department staff, and public health partners.
- Was conducted at ASU without a facility charge
- Had speakers from agencies nationwide, including FDA, USDA, Fry’s, CDC, and Universities in two states (Iowa and New Mexico)
- Demonstrated great collaboration across areas to provide valuable information to our partners
- Received great reviews from participants
- Provided professional continuing education credit
- Accomplished inexpensively through collaboration with partners, internal team work and creative thinking.
Nice post! Have a good day and good luck!
I love event tabletop exercie like this
If you held any training could you let me know from email?
I would like to attend it 😉
I’am very please with this news.
did in 2016 we can get better result with this training?