The Making Dialysis Safer for Patients Coalition is a collaboration of healthcare-related organizations, patient advocacy organizations, industry partners, and other public health partners who have joined forces with the common goal of promoting the use of CDC’s core interventions and resources to prevent bloodstream infections in dialysis patients.
We are a committed partner of this coalition and will conduct activities to:
- Increase awareness among our organizational members through communication and educational efforts about CDC Core Interventions and Guidelines to reduce Bloodstream Infections
- Implement CDC Core Interventions by facilitating adoption through use of the Making Dialysis Safer materials and resources
- Share experiences and findings by providing a summary of our activities and metrics
- Share implementation strategies
- Collaborate with other coalition participants
If you’re interested in participating in the coalition and being featured on the CDC Dialysis Safety Webpage as a leading partner with the Coalition, visit the Coalition website. Your support and commitment will raise awareness in your organization and can help save lives and promote safety in Arizona.